COVID PROTOCOLS FOR ATTENDANCE AT EVENT
- Please ensure that all parking directions are complied with for your own safety and for those around you. Parking for lorries will be at 10m intervals. Please show your horse numbers in the lorry window on arrival.
- Attendees are asked to adhere to their allocated times and then leave the site immediately after completion. Failure to comply will result in disqualification and no refund of entry.
- Due to the strictly limited numbers allowed on site, each rider may bring one helper and one owner plus spouse per horse. For identification purposes for track and trace this will be checked on arrival at the gate, so please have your number to hand! No further spectators will be allowed on site.
- Please bring your own hand sanitisers where possible, but hand sanitisers will be available on site at the Secretary and toilet area, please ensure that you use them prior to entry.
- One helper per rider may assist with poles in the SJ warm-up area and MUST wear gloves when touching poles or stands.
- We ask that you bring your own number bib and print your numbers at home.
- For the safety of all those attending Hendersyde, please do adhere to the government guidelines on social distancing.