1. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – Save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organiser, agent, employee or representative of them accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or any other way whatsoever.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHT – The organiser has the right to a) cancel any class or event, b) alter the advertised times and or groups, c) refuse any entry, d) divide any class/group, e) alter the cross country course, f) transfer entries to another group if necessary.
3. HEALTH AND SAFETY STATEMENT – The organiser advises that due to the uneven and in parts irregular terrain at Hendersyde Park, it may at times be difficult to move around freely and easily, as a result of which, it may not be suitable for those spectators who suffer from certain medical conditions. All spectators enter Hendersyde at their own risk and are advised to wear suitable footwear. The organiser shall not incur any liability, except as required by law, in respect of any injury or damage by or to any spectators or participants, howsoever caused.
4. No vehicles are allowed into the park other than those operated by coaches or officials.
5. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
6. All participants at Hendersyde must sign a disclaimer before beginning a clinic.
7. All participants must adhere to current British Eventing Rules as regards protective clothing for riders. A hat of the current specification and also body protector for cross country are mandatory.
For dressage and show-jumping similar British Eventing rules apply.
8. Any reasonable requests by the organiser, coach or their representative, to anyone at Hendersyde, regarding any health and/or safety issues, must be adhered to, or they will risk being asked to leave the premises.
9. Should for any reason a clinic need to be cancelled due to bad weather or some unforseen problem on the part of the organiser, the entry fee money will be refunded minus a £5 administration charge.